Flexi Class – an option for one-to-one (private) lessons
If for any reason you cannot attend your class on a certain day, you can have your lesson via Skype by prior arrangement with reception.
- Flexi-Class is delivered via Skype. Download Skype onto your device and ensure it is working properly. Check the microphone, audio and camera.
- Flexi-Class is available for private lessons only (one-to-one lessons)
- Flexi-Class must be organized in advance via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If your lesson in on Mon – Fri email us by 1pm on the day of your lesson, or if your lesson is on Sat email us by 9am that morning.
- In the email you must provide the student’s name, the teacher’s name & your unique Skype name (found under Profile in Skype).
- The Skype class will take place at the time of your normal lesson.
You need good quality broadband to avail of Flexi-Class. If the class fails due to poor broadband and/or technical problems, a replacement lesson will not be offered.
Tips: Ensure the lesson is held in a quiet room where the student and teacher can hear each other well.
Avoid any distractions during the lesson.
The device should have a full battery and be located where there is a strong internet signal.
The device should be set up so that the teacher can see the student & their instrument well to aid instruction.